Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Miss USA

I don't know what to think of the whole immigration issue. I don't have enough knowledge of the issue to venture an educated opinion (though that doesn't stop most people, I've noticed). But watching Miss USA get booed on YouTube, I have to say, I'm less and less inclined to take Mexico's side.

Now, I'm not going to get into a debate about, or discuss the immigration issue, except to point out that no one seems to be asking what the Constitution has to say about the issue. Come to think of it, I don't even know when the last time I heard the Constitution mentioned on cable news. Or any other news source for that matter, in regards to this or any other issue. Am I the only one who's even slightly concerned about this?

Whether we throw open the door to this country or shut down our borders tighter than a whale's vagina is irrelevant to me. But judging by the antics of the Mexico City crowd at last night's Miss Universe contest, we should be less inclined to export our illegal Mexicans, and more inclined to export some of Rachel Smith's grace and decorum to Mexico's teeming masses.

Bunch of worthless lowlifes.

No comments: